You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
- On arrival: Mouthwatering greeting from the Crystal Garden.
- Breakfast: Daily breakfast buffet with a wide selection of local ingredients and homemade specialities.
- Afternoon snack: Fine, delicious desserts, hearty salads, warm soups and savoury snacks.
- Free to take: Fresh Zillertal spring water and crisp, fresh apples
- Gourmet dinner: A five-course dinner of the finest Zillertal natural cuisine with locally sourced produce every evening.
- Homemade: Daily jams, syrups, chutneys, teas, vinegars, oils, herbal salts, game and smoked specialities from the Crystal manufactory.
- Garden of Eden: Fruit and herb garden to explore and enjoy.
- After work: Regular barbecues on the Crystal sun terrace.
- Special requests: The kitchen team will be happy to accommodate food intolerances and special dietary needs with prior notification.
- Energising: Homemade herbal tea, spring water, fresh fruit and nuts in the spa area.
- Wellness times 2: Superb wellness facilities in two areas: Crystal Spa and atrium Spa with accessible roof gardens and mountain views.
- Crystal Spa: Indoor pool (28 °C), whirlpool, children’s pool & family steam bath,
- 3 saunas (aroma grotto, steam bath, Finnish sauna), pine relaxation room with relaxation and lounge chairs, aqua meditation room.
- Atrium Spa (adults only): Brine pool (30–33°) with a view of the mountains, 2 panorama saunas (Finnish sauna and organic sauna), tree atrium relaxation oasis with tea bar, “Silence” relaxation room with comfort relaxation loungers, fitness room with garden view and new high-tech equipment, yoga and gymnastics room.
- Crystal activity programme: with yoga, gymnastics, peelings, and much more
- Spa bag: complete with sauna and bath towels, fluffy bathrobe and slippers
- Dream garden: 4,400 m² landscaped garden with flower sunbathing lawn & Green Pool with spacious sunbathing lawn, accessible roof gardens with barefoot path.
- Stay connected: Wi-Fi is available throughout the Gardenhotel Crystal.
- Holiday for the car: Car park at the hotel.
- Energy-charged: Convenient charging of electric vehicles at the in-house charging stations.
- Eco-friendly: Bus stop right outside the hotel, just 1.5 kilometres from the train station.
- Something new every day: Crystal in-house activity programme.
- So green: 20% green fee discount at the GC Zillertal/Uderns, preferential conditions at the Tyrolean golf courses with the Golf Tirol Card (available directly at the hotel).
- For mountain enthusiasts: Hiking poles and backpacks for hire in the room.
- More tailwind: E-bike, city bike & mountain bike hire subject to availability (surcharge).
- In good hands: Bicycle and caddy room with clothes drying cabinets.
- Convenient: The Zillertal Activcard can be purchased at the reception.
- Sounds good: Live music in the hotel once a week.
- Something different every day: Crystal in-house activity programme.
- Luxurious: High-tech ski locker per room with integrated dryer for ski boots, helmets and gloves.
- Amazing: Free ski bus from the hotel to the Spieljoch (300 m) and Hochfügen/Hochzillertal ski resorts.
- Time-saving: Lift pass can be purchased at the reception.
- Winter fun: Sledge hire for the smallest guests (subject to availability).
A haven for those who cherish their independence, ideal for dreamers and wellness enthusiasts seeking the utmost privacy. Bright and airy room design with timeless and exquisite furnishings.
A two-story holiday home for romantics, small families or really good friends. Includes tower room and two separate bathrooms for more space and privacy.
Best views of the countryside: Timelessly elegant room with private mountain view loggia. Furnished with exclusive solid wood furniture for heavenly nights and relaxing days in the Zillertal.
Barrier-free living space: Spacious and intelligently designed suite with plenty of space and flair. All rooms, the bathroom and also the terrace, are wheelchair-friendly.
Holiday happiness for families and friends. This two-storey suite is a perfect haven for up to 7 people, offering an intelligent room layout with balconies. Some with multiple bathrooms.
Plenty of space, beautiful furnishings and premium solid wood furniture crafted from Swiss stone pine and maple make this room category so special. Couples and singles will feel right at home in the 40m² living space and 4m² balcony.
Good friends or big kids – the Sunflower suite offers ample space for everyone, with a sliding door and a sofa that converts into a comfortable double bed. Romantic décor and high-quality cherry wood furniture.
The name says it all: Finest Swiss pine wood and alpine textiles for a real sense of well-being. Enjoy views of the Zillertal mountain peaks from the cosy lounge by the panorama window. Includes a balcony.
Look at how lovely it is! Contemporary alpine double room with 4 m² balcony and a great mountain view. Plus: air conditioning and bathroom with large shower. On arrival: Filled fridge with drinks from Tyrol
A fusion of modern country style and romantic comfort. These rooms are furnished with carpenter-quality solid pine furniture crafted with attention to detail and much love. Includes a balcony and a cosy corner.
A cosy nest for small families or business travellers with a “plus one”. This double room is furnished with high-quality cherry wood furniture and an additional pull-out sofa. Includes a balcony.
A romantic and cosy haven with exquisite farmhouse furniture crafted from organic spruce wood, complemented by carefully chosen furnishing details and oak flooring. Includes a balcony.
This room features a modern, recently designed interior with a clean and stylish flair. Cosy box spring bed, sitting area and desk. With 4m² large balcony or cosy loggia.