You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
Travelling by train is eco-friendly and also a convenient and stress-free way to reach your destination. International long-distance trains stop at Jenbach station. The Zillertal Railway also has the starting station here. The Hart-Fügen stop is about a 15-minute walk from the Gardenhotel Crystal.
If you are travelling by car, take the A12 Inntal motorway, exit at Wiesing and follow the B181 Zillertaler Straße. At holiday times and weekends, traffic in Tyrol can be heavy – another good reason to take the train.
The nearest airport is in Innsbruck. From there you can travel by airport shuttle, hire car or public transport.
Hochfügener Str. 63
Because people who book directly at the Gardenhotel Crystal simply enjoy more advantages. These include a more extensive selection of rooms, early check-in and late check-out, relaxed cancellation conditions and always the fairest price.
The Crystal team loves animals, and dogs are welcome in selected room categories. Certain areas of the hotel are reserved for humans. These include the spa, restaurant and roof gardens. There is a surcharge of 25 euros per furry nose and night.
Loyalty pays off. Also in terms of holidays. And especially at the Crystal. The following conditions apply for regular guests from the second stay and four nights:
- Holiday bookings for 3rd and 4th time ➔ 3% discount on the room rate
- Holiday bookings for 5th to 10th time ➔ 5% discount on the room rate
- Holiday bookings for 11th to 19th time ➔ 8% discount on the room rate
- Holiday bookings from 20th time ➔ 10% discount on the room rate
- All prices are in EUR per person and day, including the GARDENHOTEL CRYSTAL services
- Exclusive local tax of approx. €1.50 per person and day (payable on site)
- Reduction for 3rd and 4th person in your room: 10% of the daily rate per person
- Single with child: Adult pays the price per person and day, child 0 to 9 years 50% discount on the daily rate per person and day
- Single room surcharge: 30% surcharge in the category Blüten(t)raum, Fichte and Glockenblumen; in all other categories: 50% surcharge
- The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply
When booking directly at the Gardenhotel Crystal, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellations up to 3 months before arrival: free
- Cancellations up to 1 month before arrival: 40% of the agreed total price
- Cancellation up to 1 week before arrival: 70% of the agreed total price
- Cancellations made 7 days or more before arrival: 90% of the agreed total price
Even though the Gardenhotel Crystal is not a special family hotel, we are happy to welcome young guests. We are happy to welcome them at the following reduced rates:
- 0 to 2 years € 25
- 3 to 5 years 70% off the daily rate
- 6 to 9 years 40% off the daily rate
- from 10 years 10% off the daily rate
If you prefer personal contact and expert guidance, the Crystal team can assist you over the phone, via email, or live chat.
Tel. +43 5288 62425
A haven for those who cherish their independence, ideal for dreamers and wellness enthusiasts seeking the utmost privacy. Bright and airy room design with timeless and exquisite furnishings.
A two-story holiday home for romantics, small families or really good friends. Includes tower room and two separate bathrooms for more space and privacy.
Best views of the countryside: Timelessly elegant room with private mountain view loggia. Furnished with exclusive solid wood furniture for heavenly nights and relaxing days in the Zillertal.
Barrier-free living space: Spacious and intelligently designed suite with plenty of space and flair. All rooms, the bathroom and also the terrace, are wheelchair-friendly.
Holiday happiness for families and friends. This two-storey suite is a perfect haven for up to 7 people, offering an intelligent room layout with balconies. Some with multiple bathrooms.
Plenty of space, beautiful furnishings and premium solid wood furniture crafted from Swiss stone pine and maple make this room category so special. Couples and singles will feel right at home in the 40m² living space and 4m² balcony.
Good friends or big kids – the Sunflower suite offers ample space for everyone, with a sliding door and a sofa that converts into a comfortable double bed. Romantic décor and high-quality cherry wood furniture.
The name says it all: Finest Swiss pine wood and alpine textiles for a real sense of well-being. Enjoy views of the Zillertal mountain peaks from the cosy lounge by the panorama window. Includes a balcony.
Look at how lovely it is! Contemporary alpine double room with 4 m² balcony and a great mountain view. Plus: air conditioning and bathroom with large shower. On arrival: Filled fridge with drinks from Tyrol
A fusion of modern country style and romantic comfort. These rooms are furnished with carpenter-quality solid pine furniture crafted with attention to detail and much love. Includes a balcony and a cosy corner.
A cosy nest for small families or business travellers with a “plus one”. This double room is furnished with high-quality cherry wood furniture and an additional pull-out sofa. Includes a balcony.
A romantic and cosy haven with exquisite farmhouse furniture crafted from organic spruce wood, complemented by carefully chosen furnishing details and oak flooring. Includes a balcony.
This room features a modern, recently designed interior with a clean and stylish flair. Cosy box spring bed, sitting area and desk. With 4m² large balcony or cosy loggia.