The call of the mountains
1 skipass, 4 greater skiing areas, 179 lifts, 508 km of slopes
1 ticket, the super-ski-pass Zillertal incl. the glacier
- 4 large ski areas, 179 lifts, 508 km of ski slopes
- 1 ticket: the Zillertal super ski pass incl. the Hintertux Glacier
- best prepared slopes for beginners, advanced learners, & pros
- gorgeous deep snow slopes
- ski bus (stops right at the hotel) to the Spieljoch (300 m from the hotel) & Hochfügen-Hochzillertal ski areas (travel time: 20 min.)
- variety of winter fun away from the slopes
- best prepared winter hiking paths in Fügen and the surroundings
Surrounded by 55 3,000-meter peaks, the Zillertal lies amidst the beautiful mountain world of the Tuxer foothills, the main Tuxer divide and the Zillertal Alps. It is an area 32 kilometers in length and ranges from 550m to 3,509m in elevation. Optimal prerequisites, then, to take center stage as a top-caliber ski region!
Whether snowboarding or skiing - here in Zillertal valley, you can enjoy the glorious "white stuff" with every fiber of your being.
With over 660km of slopes, our ski area is a big player on the scene in every sense of the word. Awaiting you are over 81 km of black, 414 km of red and 165 km of blue slopes. 171 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars carry you up to our exceptionally groomed runs and magical deep-snow slopes.
The Spieljoch in Fügen is regarded as an especially family-friendly ski area. With over 21 km of outstandingly maintained slopes, a total of 8 lifts, 2 magic carpet, plus a bunny lift for skiers hitting the slopes for the very first time, it provides a perfect setting for all the "pros" and everyone aspiring to become one.
Experience the longest valley run in Zillertal.It drops down across our very own ski hill, all the way back to the hotel.