Zillertal Activ Card
The ideal companion for anyone who wants to enjoy the Zillertal from the full.
The Zillertal Activcard is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to enjoy Zillertal to the full from 26.05.2016 (first day of sale) to 09.10.2016 (last day of validity). It's not only a cable car, train and bus ticket but also an entry ticket and a discount card.
Your benefits at a glance:
- One ascent and descent ride per day on one of up to 9 mountain cable cars of your own choice
- Free entry to the 6 open air swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train)
- At least. 10 % discount with over 65 partner companies in and around Zillertal
- 3 days € 59,50
- 6 days € 85,00
- 9 days € 116,00
- 12 days € 145,00
Price reduction for kids:
Children born in 2012 and after are entitled to free access to all card benefits. Children's price is valid for all children born between 2003–2011.
- 3 days € 30,00
- 6 days € 42,50
- 9 days € 58,00
- 12 days € 72,50
Tip - specially for families:
Purchase two adult cards (parents), and children born in or after 2003 can travel free (ID must be shown)!
You can buy the Zillertal Activ Card at the reception. Please bear in mind our
TOP Zillertal Activ Package!
- The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9, or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase.
- It is non-transferable and is valid only with a photo ID.
- The name of the card holder is to be written on the card.
- During ticket inspections, the Zillertal Activcard is to be shown without being asked.
- If the Zillertal Activcard is lost, the cost of the card will not be reimbursed and no duplicate will be issued.
- The Zillertal Activcard is not available for paragliders.
- In buses, dogs are permitted only with a muzzle and leash.
- Dogs may not be brought along at all partner businesses.
- Free bike transport in buses is subject to space being available.
- Please note the restricted operation hours of the cable cars and public transportation during pre and post seasons.
- Tolls must be paid separately.