until 30.04.2020 – 15 % discount (- € 19.60 ): € 597.40
until 30.06.2020 – 10 % discount: € 609.60
The offer is valid in the period: 16.10.2020 - 18.10.2020
- 3 days / 2 nights with arrival on Friday
- incl. lavish breakfast buffet
- incl. afternoon snack with soup, main dish, and cake buffet
- incl. 5-course menu of your choice in the evening
- incl. all Gartenhotel Crystal inclusive services
- incl. seminar from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon
- free early check-in before the beginning of the seminar
from € 634,00 per person for 2 nights
(excl. local tax, payable on-site)
Minimum number of participants: 9
Registration deadline: 16.09.2020
16.10.2020: from 2:00 pm
17.10.2020: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
18.10.2020: 9:30 to ca. 4:00 pm
Shamanic healing is an archaic way and at the same time a key to perceiving, understanding, and experiencing life and vitality. It is probably the oldest and most direct way to healing.
Shamanic healing - basics
In this seminar, you will learn theory and practice:
- What is a "shamanic journey" and how is it done?
- How does "shamanic healing" work?
- Communication with another reality
- Formulation of a "travel plan" and its implementation
- Visit to your personal "garden of life"
- Power animals and other helpers
- Meet your own power animal
- How do I find my power animal? What does my power animal mean for my everyday life? Personal answers and an animal companion offer
- Shamanic tools
- Adoption of a "shamanic body", your own warrior energy, and the significance of energetic archetypes
These "tools" are essential for in-depth shamanic work. For those who want to discover their power accompanied by dance and meditation, this course offers experience and learning.
The goal of this course is an independent shamanic journey for yourself and others.
This course is a prerequisite for all shamanic courses focusing on special topics.
Rahman T. Seidel is a shaman and psychotherapist. He has offered shamanic seminars for over 26 years and has a wealth of experience. "Rahman" means compassion, which is the focus of the program. He is characterized by his love for people, sense of peace, and boundless compassion in dealing with his participants as well as his psychotherapeutic competence and life experience.
Vistara Haiduk, alternative therapy practitioner, shaman, author, and lecturer on various naturopathic themes, specializes in reading the personal potential of the eyes and energy of a person. With a smile, she describes herself as a "development worker". She has the gift of labeling things and topics clearly and directly. She encourages the person seeking advice to identify their uncertainties and acknowledge their "life lies". After this acknowledgement, Vistara assertively accompanies you to the next step and next action. She provides a space of love and inner security which offers the opportunity to fearlessly and courageously develop your true self.
Please complete the following form as completely as possible. The fields marked with * are mandatory fields!